Communication & Information Designer
We strongly encourage Black Brown Indigenous and people of the Global Majority to apply for this role. The work Slow Factory does at the intersection of climate justice and human rights is deeply anchored in decoloniality and requires the perspective of people from the Global Majority.
How you will contribute
- Research and compile research findings accessible to the public
- Content Strategy
- Infographic design
- Information design for social-first audience
- Layout research findings and reports
- Designing interactions for web and apps
- System design
What we are looking for
- Information designer who is at ease with all Adobe suite
- Story-teller and information geek
- Information lover
- Writer / Wordsmith
- System thinker
- Visual designer
- 5 days a week / 30hours +
- Full time position
- Starts with a contract can lead to full time position
Why work with us
Using a holistic, equity-centered approach, we bridge science, human rights, technology, fashion & culture to develop products, resources and certifications for industry and consumers alike.
Our team of experts come from varied and creative backgrounds including journalism, trend forecasting, design, technology, and more. As a team, we value collaboration, an open-mind, respectfulness, compassion, and communication.
The opportunity to think in systems outside of white supremacy and colonialism for the sole purpose of creatively and intentionally dismantling these very systems of oppression is a unique invitation.
Slow Factory is a community and a family where you can come to work as yourself, where the work itself is a collective healing process allowing you to blossom, expand in your areas of expertise and be constantly inspired by your team members.
Our team is made of super heroes—and we think you’d be a great addition to work on big projects and opportunities to impact this world in a positive way for generations to come.
We invite you to bridge your values with your everyday actions and join a team doing important work the world, our communities and Mother Earth deeply needs.
How to Apply
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume
- Link to social or web presence
- 30s video introducing yourself, saying something you will bring to this role